Monday, November 17, 2008

Thinking Of You

My Precious Ava,

The past few days have been hard for me, but I have felt you near by. I had a hard time going to sleep last night because it felt like you were laying right next to me. I just didn't want to let you go. I go through my days wondering what you would be doing now if you were here with us. I just ache to hear your giggles and see your beautiful smile.

I planted the first flowers in your flower garden yesterday. They will bloom in spring and that is when we will finish the area. I have picked out the bird bath and Daddy found a bench that you will love. I cannot wait to see it finished.

I bought you a little doll Saturday that I may send up to you with some balloons. I know you will like it because Ally really did. :)

Until next time baby girl, I love you and miss you more and more every day!

XOXOXO,
Mommy

No comments: