Friday, November 14, 2008

I Really Needed This Today

I walk with you my mommy dear,
I'm always with you, always near.
Just look behind as steps you take,
And see my footprints that I make.
They're in your heart when you're asleep,
You feel me kicking when you weep?
I walk with you when you are sad,
But I am happiest when you're glad.
I'm never far away from you,
I'm here in everything you do.
I walk with you if you're in pain,
I steady and help you up again.
And when on earth God calls you high,
I'll light the way mommy, to His sky.
God says I'm a gift mom, purer than gold,
He sent me to love you until you grow old.
You're blessed with an angel from Him above,
You gave me life, and we give you love.
I walk with you for eternity,
I am your angel, mommy look at me!


I love you Baby Girl!!
XOXOXO,
Mommy

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I've read quite a few poems similar to this, but I don't believe I've ever read this one. It's very touching & beautiful.

(((hugs)))

(made my way over here from bbc)