Monday, November 24, 2008

Rainbow Baby

My Sweet Little Angel,

Your sissy and I put up the Christmas tree this weekend and all I could think about was you. I wondered what your expression would have been when we first turned the lights on. Wide eyed? Would you have cried? All I know is I miss you more and more everyday. There is not a day that goes by that I do not think about you. Your Daddy and I picked out a stone to go in your flower garden. It fits your perfectly. Thanksgiving is this week and we are sending you balloons. Make sure you catch them, especially Ally's.

I also want you to know that your Daddy and I have decided to have another baby. Please understand that if God allows us to have another, this baby will not replace you. You will always have a piece of me with you and I know that you are near. Whenever you feel the time comes, pick you out a little brother or sister and try and make sure they get here safely. Until next time, I love you baby girl

A million times we've needed you
A million times we have cried,
If love alone could have saved you
You never would have died.
In Life we loved you dearly
in death we love you still,
For in our hearts you hold
A place no one could ever fill.
It broke our hearts to lose you.
But you did not go alone,
For a part of us went with you
the day God took you home.

XOXOXOXOXO,
Mommy

No comments: